- Canned goods
- Shelf-stable goods (e.g. dry pasta, cereal, bottled drinks)
- Snack items (e.g. chips, crackers)
- Fresh produce
- Fresh eggs
- Frozen foods
- Meat (from hunting or farming) that was processed at a facility
- Baby food, formula
Personal Care Items:
- Toiletries, paper products, cleaning supplies
- Diapers, wipes, etc.
- New or gently used clothing, including shoes & accessories
- Cash, checks, money order, etc.
Harrison County Community Services, Inc. accepts donations of food and clothing during office hours only. We do not accept household items such as furniture and electronics.
Contact our office to make arrangments for a pick-up if you have a large donation (ie. from a food drive). For clarification or any other questions, please contact us at